Sunday 5 May 2013

Display Homes

We are now also considering the various list of builders out there in the market. This is the first time I have ever visited these fabulous display homes and like all first timers I had my mind blown away!!
Here are some amazing pics...
 


Roaming from one amazing house to another I was in my own mesmerised world looking at their furniture, decorations, bed spreads, cutlery and the lot. After a few hours of wandering through the houses, we decided to get a general quote from Porter Davis Homes consultant.
Reality hit afterwards when he sat down to list inclusions and I realised that all display homes are heavily upgraded from the façade to the alfresco! All things that I needed to look at in the display house were floorings, structure, doors... you get the picture. But as always is with us girls, the beautification takes your eyes off it all when you first visit a display centre.
My learning: Have to do another round of visits into these display houses this time looking at structure and layout and trying hard to keep my eyes closed towards all those uniquely amazing vases and lampshades!!!
None the less, for a wonderful weekend outing of imagining what living a dream could mean, please go ahead and visit your nearest display homes, can definitely give you some good designing ideas...


No comments:

Post a Comment